Customer Service Week
Social Media Resources
Youre celebrating Customer Service Week because of your organizations commitment to service excellence. So spread the word.
Whether you post to Facebook, tweet, or blog, let your followers know that you are participating in this international event. Its also the perfect time to share your service mission or vision statement, and to recognize your frontline staff.
- During #CustomerServiceWeek and throughout the year, we bring #TheMagicOfService to our Customers. Happy Customer Service Week.
- Its #CustomerServiceWeek and our excellent service and support teams are celebrating #TheMagicOfService. Lets make some magic together.
- Enjoying breakfast with our wonderful customer service team. #CustomerServiceWeek is off to a great start at @CompanyName.
Sample Facebook/LinkedIn posts
- During Customer Service Week, we are recognizing our outstanding service team. In the photo, youll see Alicia Storrs receiving the award for rep Most Likely to be Adopted by a Customer.
- Today Senior Vice President Tom Thompson celebrated Customer Service Week by discussing the organizations ongoing focus on service excellence. Hear his motivating address at http://
- We did it! As part of our annual Customer Service Week celebration, our dedicated customer service team raised $1,040 to support the work of the ABC food pantry. Learn more about the pantry at http://
This morning 319 service professionals in our Bethesda office signed the Customer Service Week pledge. I am proud and honored to work with this team of service professionals.
Sharable social media image
The following logo may be used in social media surrounding Customer Service Week 2019.
The shape, colors and typeface used in the logo may not be stretched, condensed, reshaped, or altered in any way.