Customer Service Week Activities
Planning a week-long event is difficult. But with our sample agendas, celebration materials, puzzles, and the activities below, you're well on your way to a successful event.
New activities will be added in the months leading up to Customer Service Week.
To receive announcements, sign up for free email bulletins.
Free to all
Free to buyers of CSWeek.com
celebration materials only
(A direct link will be provided with your order confirmation.)
- Closing Ceremony with Customer Service Week Certificate of Participation
- Comprehension Challenge
- Gear Toss Creativity Challenge NEW
- Gear Toss Ice Breaker NEW
- Ice Cream Sunday Teamwork Break
- Left-Right-Left Ice-Breaker
- Monitor Mirror Activity NEW
- Peer-to-Peer Recognition with Caught in the Act Cards
- Presenting agendas and invitations with flair NEW
- Presenting Gifts in Style with Think ServiceTM Gift Tags
- Team-Building Scavenger Hunt
- Two-Way Communication Challenge
- Video Training Invitations
Looking for more activities? Check out the Customer Service Week puzzles.
Home | Shop | Tools | Publications | Contact Us | Sitemap
712 Main Street — Suite 187B, Boonton, NJ 07005
Telephone: (973) 265-2300, Fax: (973) 402-6056