About the Customer Service Week Logo
This years Customer Service Week theme is Building Trust™.
The theme recognizes the importance of trust in forming strong, productive, and lasting relationships with customers and coworkers.
While the bold black, orange, and yellow logo animates the theme with references to construction and building.
The logo is reproduced on a wide range of decorations, gifts, rewards, and stress-relievers, which were created exclusively for Customer Service Week 2017.
If you have a team that is Building Trust™ with customers and coworkers, we invite you to celebrate them during Customer Service Week, October 2-6, 2017.
Your responsibility as a celebration planner
The Customer Service Week logo is the symbol that gives the week a distinctive and recognizable image.
As a celebration planner, you are part of the Customer Service Week image-building process. We rely on you to ensure that the logo is not used in any way that diminishes its value, impacts negatively on the program, or violates trademark law.
The logo may not be reproduced on posters, banners, balloons, or any dimensional items such as gifts, rewards, and stress relievers.
The logo may be used in the following ways:
- Posted to your company internet site, intranet site, or social media sites to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed in your company publications to announce the week and your participation.
- Printed on limited materials used during your celebration. This includes invitations, agendas and announcements.
- Included in emails to announce the week and your participation.
- Incorporated into baked-goods served during your celebration. This includes cakes, cookies and cupcakes.
The shape, color and typeface used in the Customer Service Week logo were carefully selected. You may not stretch, condense, reshape, change the color or alter the logo in any way.
By downloading these logos, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of use.
- Download logo for your websites and social media.
- Download logo for your email.
- Download logo for your invitations, agendas, announcements, and baked goods.
- Download logo with transparent background.
If you wish to use the logo for any other purpose or in any other format, you must have written permission. Please complete the Permission Request Form and send to msdewitt@CSWeek.com