Five Reasons to Celebrate
Customer Service Week is celebrated annually during the first full week in October. This years celebration will be held on October 1 - 5.
Why should you celebrate?
Customer Service Week provides a unique opportunity for service and support professionals around the globe to join in a celebration of the important role that customer service plays in every organization.
The five core goals of Customer Service Week are:
- Boost morale, motivation and teamwork.
- Reward frontline reps for the important work they do all year long.
- Raise companywide awareness of the importance of customer service.
- Thank other departments for their support.
- Remind customers of your commitment to customer satisfaction.
But perhaps one of our customers said it best:
I started to work with this company less than three months before Customer Service Week and organized the
celebration with two staff members. One of my staff
summed it up when she said, Its the first time in nine
years that I really felt appreciated for my work.
Patrick Sauve, C-W Group
To learn more about Customer Service Week and to demonstrate the value of a celebration to upper management, view the following pages:
Home | Products | Tools | Publications | Contact Us | Sitemap
712 Main Street — Suite 187B, Boonton, NJ 07005
Telephone: (973) 265-2300, Fax: (973) 402-6056